Are you looking for rewarding ways to contribute to experiential education in your community and across Canada?
Are you interested in working with a passionate team of innovative educators, librarians, and industry leaders?
Have you been searching for an opportunity to explore your passions in ways that develop your competencies and skills?
Provincial Sales Coordinators
Digital Human Library is looking for 2 Provincial Sales Coordinators to lead sales and marketing activities across Canada. dHL Sales Coordinators are passionate leaders who provide an outstanding partnership experience for our clients. Sales Coordinators are responsible for meeting sales goals, leading online presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients. Sales Coordinators will ensure that the administrative and support functions of the sales department and sales management system are operating effectively and efficiently.
In order to be successful in this role you will need to have previous sales experience, a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, exceptional interpersonal skills, and enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment!
Work from home!
Full or part-time (hours are negotiable)
Our Provincial Sales Coordinator positions are commission-based.
There are opportunities to earn higher commission and/or a base salary for top performers.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics or related field
- Highly motivated and goal driven with a proven track record in sales
- Growth mindset
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively on a team
- Ability to build productive professional business relationships
- Proficient time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to client needs
- Proficiency using G-Suite/ Google Apps (preferred)
- Proficiency using at least one video conferencing platform (Skype, Hangouts, Zoom preferred)
- Experience working in the Education and/or Public Library Market (preferred)
- Enrolled in or completed a Bachelor of Education Degree program an asset
- Previous marketing experience an asset
- Prior experience using a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform an asset
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and client relationships School Districts across Canada
- Engage in high level conversations with senior leadership teams
- Present, promote and sell products and services leveraging product knowledge, market trends and District needs
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/ potential clients to meet their needs
- Reach out and connect with new potential clients by phone, email, and video conference
- Respond to customer inquiries/ complaints and expedite the resolution to ensure client satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes
- Handle order processing with accuracy and timeliness
- Analyze the District/ market’s potential and track sales
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members
- Generate reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Assist in the creation, preparation and distribution of promotional materials
- Provide after-sales support to clients as needed
- Continuously improve through feedback
While we thank all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Any information obtained during the course of recruitment will only be used for recruitment purposes.