Provincial Sales Coordinators
Digital Human Library is looking for 2 Provincial Sales Coordinators to lead sales and marketing activities in select provinces across Canada. dHL Sales Coordinators are passionate leaders who provide an outstanding partnership experience for the Districts we serve. Sales Coordinators are responsible for meeting sales goals, leading online presentations and service demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts. Sales Coordinators are responsible for ensuring that their administrative operations are running effectively and efficiently.
In order to be successful in this role you will need to have previous sales experience, an understanding of the sales process and dynamics, exceptional interpersonal skills, and enjoy working in an innovative and dynamic team environment!
Are you an Educator?
Sales Coordinator positions are perfect for Occasional Teachers who are looking for full or part-time work to supplement their income while teaching occasionally.
Work remotely from home!
Full or part-time (hours are negotiable)
Our Provincial Sales Coordinator positions are commission-based. Commission is recurring and results in passive income over time.
There are opportunities to earn higher commission and/or a base salary for top performers!
- Bachelor’s degree in education, business, marketing, economics or related field
- Highly motivated and goal driven with a proven track record in sales
- Growth mindset
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively on a team
- Ability to build productive professional business relationships
- Proficient time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to client needs
- Proficiency using G-Suite/ Google Apps (preferred)
- Proficiency using at least one video conferencing platform (Skype, Hangouts, Zoom preferred)
- Experience working in the Education and/or Public Library Market (preferred)
- Previous marketing experience an asset
- Prior experience using a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform an asset
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and client relationships with School Districts across Canada
- Engage and lead high level conversations with senior leadership teams
- Present, promote and sell products and services leveraging product knowledge, market trends and District needs
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/ potential clients to meet their needs
- Reach out and connect with new potential Districts by phone, email, and video conference
- Respond to client inquiries/ complaints and expedite the resolution to ensure client satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes
- Handle order processing with accuracy and timeliness
- Analyze the District/ market’s potential and track sales
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members (over time)
- Generate reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Assist in the creation, preparation and distribution of promotional materials
- Provide after-sales support to clients as needed
- Continuously improve through feedback
While we thank all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Any information obtained during the course of recruitment will only be used for recruitment purposes.