Digital Human Library’s Higher Education Implementation Services are designed to establish an ongoing collaborative partnership between dHL and the respective institutions we serve. The goal of these services is to guide the seamless integration of Digital Human Library’s resources into classroom programs, while at the same time ensuring that your investment supports a cultural shift in teacher pedagogy to deepen student learning.
B.Ed Professional Learning Programs
Digital Human Library (dHL) is offering a new professional learning program for Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) students in Canada. B.Ed students now have the opportunity to learn how to integrate dHL’s resources into their classroom programs, paired with the opportunity to meet one of dHL’s Experts and learn about the incredible programming they have available.
Digital Human Library is now delivering the next generation of digital credentials to higher education institutions!
Together we are helping educational institutions adapt to new ways of learning and documenting teacher and student competencies, while leveraging the digital data institutions own and control. Digital credentials are designed to work seamlessly with institutional content, evolving tech ecosystems, and current and evolving curricula.
Digital Credentialing Benefits for Higher Education Institutions:
- Provably Authentic Documents
- Flexible credential definitions
- LMS Integrations
- Digital Identity Wallets
- Learning Pathways
- Institutional Promotion
Digital Credentialing Benefits for Staff and Students:
- Easy – no app downloads or registrations required
- Seamless experience – students receive and use their credentials instantly
- Private – students have direct access and ownership of their data, including where and how they store it, and with whom they share it
- Open – students can import digital badges into their wallets, storing them alongside their high-assurance digital credentials
This post is also available in: Français (French)