Curator Program Information Night
dHL Curator Overview
Join our team of provincial curators and help build meaningful community partnerships for K-12 students that support digital experiential learning.
dHL Community Curator
dHL Community Curators are collaborative leaders committed to building our community library of dHL Experts for K-12 teachers and students. Curators use their networks, as well as their networking skills to seek out new Experts who are culturally diverse, knowledgeable, and socially engaging. Curators are personable and lead with empathy, interacting with Experts in ways that are professional, positive, inclusive, and equitable.
dHL Content Curator
dHL Content Curators are creative critical thinkers committed to building our community library of dHL virtual tours and virtual reality content for K-12 teachers and students. Curators use their knowledge of the Canadian curriculum, as well as their research skills to seek out new virtual content that is safe, culturally diverse, inclusive and accessible, relevant, and engaging. Curators are personable and lead with empathy, interacting with dHL team in ways that are professional, positive, inclusive, and equitable.
What You Give
All dHL Provincial Curators give:
- time to learn about dHL’s services, products and proprietary curation process
- time to build relationships and curate new Experts and/or virtual content for dHL
What You Get
All dHL Provincial Curators get:
- FREE access to all of Digital Human Library’s resources while you work with us
- in-depth training about all of dHL’s services available to K-12 teachers and students
- specialized training to learn and apply dHL’s proprietary curation process
- opportunities to connect with new people, places and ideas from around the world
- opportunities to contribute to dHL in ways that support youth and learning across Canada
- opportunities to grow and expand your PLN
- the awesome experience of being part of the dHL team
- dHL Provincial Curator Badge for your website, blog and/or social media channels
Ready to Join dHL? Already Attended an Information Night?
If you’re ready to join our passionate team of dHL Library Curators, please complete the Expression of Interest Form linked below. Applicants will be contacted by email with details about the interview, and when the next Provincial Curator Training Session* is scheduled.
*Please note that while we accept applications throughout the year, training is typically only offered annually in the Fall. An additional training session may be offered in the Winter/ Spring depending on interest.
Contributing to dHL has allowed me to give back to an industry that has molded me into the designer, researcher, and educator that I am today: education. I was so happy to support education for youth across Canada with virtual reality educational content that fosters active and contextualized learning. The personalized training that I received at the onset, along with monthly meetings to converse and share ideas on new virtual reality educational tour categories made me feel valued as a team member; it was great knowing that my input mattered and had positively impacted teachers and students across the country! This has truly been an incredible opportunity to leave an indelible mark in education. Now, it’s your turn!Stephanie Hare, dHL Curator
This post is also available in: Français (French)