Provincial Curator Partnership Program
- Are you looking for ways to build more community partnerships for your school?
- Are you interested in helping teachers and students in your school community and beyond build meaningful relationships for learning?
- Are you looking for opportunities to grow your PLN and collaborate with other educators passionate about libraries?
In 2018 our dHL Curator Leadership Team was busy creating our new dHL Curator Partnership Program. The focus of our work is to engage Canadian teacher librarians and teachers passionate about libraries in the process of building new community partnerships to support teaching and learning in our schools and regions.
What You Give
All dHL Provincial Curators give the following:
- time to learn about Digital Human Library’s services, products and unique curation process
- time to work more closely and build stronger relationships with teachers and students in your schools
- time to curate new Experts to join Digital Human Library
What You Get
All dHL Provincial Curators receive the following:
- in-depth training about all Digital Human Library services and products available to K-12 teachers and students
- specialized training to learn and apply dHL’s unique curation process
- ongoing support from the dHL Curator Leadership Team
- opportunities to contribute new Experts to Digital Human Library in ways that support digital experiential learning in your school, region and province
- opportunities to grow and expand your PLN
- dHL Provincial Curator Badge for your website, blog and/or social media channels
Curator Program Information Night 2019-2020
On October 15th and October 17th 2019 our Provincial Curation Coordinator will be hosting a Curator Program Information Night.
Join us to learn about how you can build meaningful community partnerships in ways that support experiential learning in your school, region and province as a dHL Provincial Curator!
Curator Information Night Recordings (February 2019):
Expression of Interest to Join the dHL Provincial Team
If you are interested in joining this passionate team of dHL Library Curators, please complete the Expression of Interest Form linked below. Applicants will be contacted by email with details about the interview, and when the next Provincial Curator Training Session* is scheduled.
*Please note that while we accept applications throughout the year, training is typically only offered annually in the Fall. An additional training session may be offered in the Winter/ Spring depending on interest.
If you have questions about how you can build a stronger community of partnerships for your school and region while also contributing to your own professional learning and growth, please contact us!
This post is also available in: French