Curator Program Information Night
dHL Provincial Curator Overview
What You Give
All dHL Provincial Curators give the following:
- time to learn about Digital Human Library’s services, products and unique curation process
- time to work more closely and build stronger relationships with teachers and students in your schools
- time to curate new Experts to join Digital Human Library
What You Get
All dHL Provincial Curators get the following:
- in-depth training about all Digital Human Library services and products available to K-12 teachers and students
- specialized training to learn and apply dHL’s unique curation process
- ongoing support from the dHL Curator Leadership Team
- opportunities to contribute new Experts to Digital Human Library in ways that support digital experiential learning in your school, region and province
- opportunities to grow and expand your PLN
- dHL Provincial Curator Badge for your website, blog and/or social media channels
Already Attended an Information Night?
If you’ve already attended our information night and are now ready to join our passionate team of dHL Library Curators, please complete the Expression of Interest Form linked below. Applicants will be contacted by email with details about the interview, and when the next Provincial Curator Training Session* is scheduled.
*Please note that while we accept applications throughout the year, training is typically only offered annually in the Fall. An additional training session may be offered in the Winter/ Spring depending on interest.
Curator Information Night Recordings (February 2019):
Please contact us!
This post is also available in: French