About Digital Human Library
Digital Human Library is a new kind of library designed for modern learners.
We are a social enterprise providing experiential connections-based learning opportunities for K-12 teachers and students across Canada. #Learn2Connect and #Connect2Learn with hundreds of industry leaders (experts) in all curriculum subject areas who are delivering interactive curriculum-based programs using video conferencing and live streaming technology, or explore the world without leaving your classroom through the largest collection of educational multi-media virtual tours and virtual reality on the web.
Bringing people together to make a difference for kids.
Canada’s premier digital experiential learning library
- Deliver authentic digital experiential learning to K-12 students across Canada
- Create a safe, scalable, community-based modern digital library
- Support relevance & reach of community content partners in schools
- Foster increased collaboration among districts, schools, students & communities
- Remove barriers of geographic location to expand and diversify learning
- Leverage digital to help students build relationships with others for the purpose of learning
- Enhance the K-12 curriculum
- Create conditions for students to develop global competencies (transferable skills) & digital literacies
- Provide a service that is economical & easy to use
- Create equitable experiences of learning for all
This post is also available in: Français (French)