The Centre for Global Education is proud to be offering, with their partner organizations, the following video conferences for April and May. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit their website, www.tcge.ca. Each conference is limited to six schools, and filled on a first come, first served basis, with priority participation is given to CGE/TAG member schools.
To register, click the link.
(For a detailed description, click on the event link)
- Resistance Art: Poetry of Witness – LIVE from the Middle East (May 11, 9:00-10:20)** – Gr 9-12 ◈ – English/Social
- Math and Art: Making Math with Needle and Thread (May 13, 12:00-1:00 MT/2:00-3:00 ET) – Gr 6-12 ◇ – Math/Art
- Senate Reform – A Conversation with the Canadian Senate (May 16, 9:00-10:10MT/11:00-12:10ET) – Gr 9-12 – English/Social
- (Francais) Senate Reform – A Conversation with the Canadian Senate (End of May, 9:00-10:10MT/11:00-12:10ET) – Gr 9-12 (Description Coming)
- From Residential Schools to Reconciliation: A Student Art & Writing Celebration (May 24, 9:00-10:20MT/11:00-12:20ET)** – K-12 – English/Social
- Extreme Science: The Next Frontier in Computer Science (May 27, 9:00-11:30MT/11:00-13:30ET) – Gr 10-12 ◇ – Computer Science/Robotics
- Treaties: We are all Treaty people (June 1 , 9:00-10:10MT/11:00-12:10ET)** – Gr 7-12 – English/Social
- Art & World Environment Day (June 2, 10-11:30MT/12-1:30ET) ◈ -English/Social/Art
This post is also available in: English (Anglais)